We are now three weeks into 2017 and if you are anything like me you are planning 2017. In my eagerness, I bought a business diary by the business coach Ian Dickinson. Inside this diary, he asks you to make 5 HUGE goals that at this point in time you might not be able to achieve but you can work on during the year. These might take longer than one year to make happen but it gives you a focus on what you really want to achieve.
Here are a few ideas to whet your appetite:
- Write the book you have always wanted to.
- Record a podcast and share your ideas with others.
- Learn a new skill that you have always dreamed of doing.
- Challenge yourself physically in a sporting challenge.
- Sign up for that course that you always wanted to do.
- Overcome that fear that is stopping you from developing.
These are just a few examples of what you could do but when you think about yours, search deep inside and have a look at what you are passionate about and then write those HUGE goals down. This way they match up with your passions and you are likely to achieve them more quickly.
So, what are your HUGE goals? Let me know if I can help in any way for you to achieve them.
Good luck and have fun!