This year I am on a mission to help develop people and give them the skills that I have learnt since starting Leamington Hour in 2014. I know that people are busy but usually have the odd few minutes during the day that they could spend reading or learning about something and that gave me an idea.
So, starting the 1st March I am launching my Twitter E-Course which is aimed at giving you the skills to use Twitter confidently. This is split into 13 emails which will give you information about each topic and then a call to action so you can put what you have read into practice.
This course will cover most areas of Twitter and is suitable for all levels (even someone who is using Twitter every day will get something out of this course). Also, this e-course will go into more detail than the Beginners’ Twitter workshop and How to use a Networking Hour workshop if you have already been on them.
Here are the titles of the weekly emails that you will be receiving:
- Email 1 – Welcome to the E-Course
- Email 2 – Creating your Profile Page
- Email 3 – Navigating Twitter
- Email 4 – Tools of Twitter
- Email 5 – Types of Tweets and Messages
- Email 6 – What are Hashtags?
- Email 7 – How to use an Networking Hour on Twitter.
- Email 8 – Creating Content for a Tweet
- Email 9 – What is a list and how to use them.
- Email 10 – Periscope and Live Streaming
- Email 11 – Managing your Account
- Email 12 – How to Use Twitter Analytics
- Email 13 – Summary of all the action points
Each section should take 10 minutes to read and action. It is then up to you to go and put what you have learnt into practice.
The price of the 13-week course is £50 and will include a 30-minute review call at the end of the course to answer any questions you have (I will be available to answer any questions during the course as well).
After you sign up, I will send you an invoice within 7 days and then the course will start.
I look forward to seeing you on the course.
To book into the e-course, CLICK HERE!