No more messing about, here it is!
The wait is over! For months I have been planning and plotting my next project and I can now reveal what it is!
So, starting the 30th June 2018, I will be cycling the distance of the Tour De France (approximate distance being 3500km with the official distance to be announced in October).
I know, it’s mad!!!
We had the launch last night and thank you if you were there or listened to it on Radio Warwickshire.
If you didn’t, here are the highlights:
- I will be cycling the distance of the Tour De France when it kicks off in 2018.
- I will complete the same distances as the professional race on the same day on an exercise bike.
- This will mean cycling over 3500km over 21 days.
- During this time I will be sending out blogs, Podcast and updates on social media to keep you posted on how I get on.
- Also, I will be raising money for 5 charities along the way.
Here are the links to follow them on social media and our new website!
I will be raising money for 5 brilliant charities. My goal is to raise £100,000 between them and you can help this in a number of ways.
- Follow us on social media.
- Become a Supporter or sponsor (CLICK HERE to see the different packages).
- Set up your own Indoor Challenge!
- Send a donation to our My Donate Page.
I will be updating the website and social media regularly and sending out a newsletter to keep you updated. The best way you can support this is to share this content with people who might like it.
Thank you in advance for following us on social media and speak to you soon!